Design and Space Planning
At Hollend Furnishings, we are proud of the spaces we create and the inspiration we provide our clients. With in house designers, we are well equipped to help you plan your space upgrade with some of the following tools:
- On site measurements and review.
- Creation of basic existing floor plan (if required).
- 2D layout of proposed furniture solutions.
- 3D renderings of proposed furniture solutions.
- Fabric, finish and material samples, or colour palette/pairing suggestions.
Project Management, Delivery and Installation
At Hollend, we know office outfitting can sometimes be a stressful undertaking. We are committed to helping you through office changes, and can offer some of the following perks when you choose to work with us:
- Site visits and review of conditions to help determine any challenges.
- Liaising with tradespeople to communicate the connection of services into the furniture.
- Installation booking that works within client constraints, including after hours or weekend installs if required. All waste will be removed from site.
- An assigned lead salesperson and certified installer to oversee installation and follow up on any possible outstanding deficiencies.